Are you looking for continual help growing your company’s presence on the Web?
Get KeyRise PRO.
We’ve got three pay-as-you-go plans: Standard, Business and Premium. Your credit card is automatically charged monthly. There’s no setup fee, no hidden fees. Here are the details:
- KeyRise PRO Standard: $65/month
- KeyRise PRO Business: $125/month
- KeyRise PRO Premium: $200/month
At the Standard level ($65/month), KeyRise will:
– Review your website’s traffic and search rankings once a month and give you personal tips to help you increase your business. Our customers love this!
– Keep your website, your design theme and all of your plugins up-to-date on a daily basis. This protects you from hacking, helps you get better search rankings, and ensures that your website loads fast.
– Monitor your website’s security and uptime on a 24/7 basis.
– Make minor changes and fixes for you on an occasional basis. For example, if you’d like to change your phone number or switch out some copy, or change a font or a color somewhere, we can take care of that, typically by the next business day.
– Watch your traffic on a 24/7 basis. You’ll have access to your traffic stats anytime, day or night.
– Make full monthly backups of your website that you can restore in case your data is ever lost.
At the Business level ($125/month), KeyRise will do everything in the Standard level, plus:
– 1 page (300+ words) original content added to your website per month.
– 1 Facebook update per week
– 1 Twitter update per week
At the Premium level ($200/month), KeyRise will do everything in the Standard level, plus:
– Weekly backups of your website instead of monthly backups
– 2 pages (300+ words each) original content added to your website per month.
– 2 Facebook updates per week
– 2 Twitter updates per week
Our focus with this service is giving you greater peace of mind while helping you achieve better results.
Please let us know which service level you are most interested in and we will send you a payment link to get started. If you have any questions before signing up, don’t hesitate to ask.