In fact, it’s the only thing, really.
(OK, if you’re headed straight for a brick wall, the brick wall may stop you.)
There are two kinds of business owners when it comes to growing their Internet marketing efforts:
- Those who make sure something gets done on an ongoing basis.
- Those who don’t.
Which kind are you?
If you’re #2, why are you stopping yourself and your business from online marketing success?
5 Possible Reasons Why Small Business Owners Don’t “Do” Online Marketing
In the world of Web marketing, here are a few of the major concerns that small business owners and marketers often have:
- “I don’t have time to get on my website and put something new there every day/week/etc.”
- “I can’t afford to pay someone else to market my company for me.”
- “The social media world (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.) is too complicated. Only I or my teammates/employees would know what to do to market the business online anyway … but even then, how could we possibly measure the success of our efforts?”
- “The social media world is a waste of time. I get all my business from offline referrals anyway.”
- “I can’t seem to get into a rhythm. We’ll make progress, get more traffic and followers, leads, sales, etc., and then get to a point of burnout where we lose all momentum.”
Soon, we’ll talk about each of these concerns and how to address them.
Here’s the good news – if you’re stopping yourself from promoting your business better on the Web, then you’re fully capable of unstopping yourself (and your business).
Just something to chew on.